February 3, 2015
Group health insurance is a popular benefit. If prospective employees are considering competing opportunities, the health insurance offered can definitely be a deciding factor. While group health insurance is a great way to distinguish your company in the job market, it isn’t the only tool at your disposal. If you currently have a health plan, or if you don’t, there are other benefits that current and prospective employees find highly desirable as well.
- Group Life Insurance – Employees are able to obtain life insurance through the group plan. If they apply during open enrollment there is generally no underwriting.
- Group Short Term Disability – Employees are able to obtain short term disability insurance for disabilities that restrict their ability to work.
- Group Long Term Disability – Employees may encounter a long term condition that prevents them from working. Long Term Disability insurance provides peace of mind for their future income.
- Group Dental – Insurance that can provide coverage for preventative, basic and advanced dental care.
- Group Vision – Coverage for exams, frames, lenses and contact lenses.
All of these benefits can be offered as employer sponsored plans or voluntary plans.
To learn more and discuss your needs, please send us an email or give us a call at 800-303-6329.