Group health insurance is a popular benefit. If prospective employees are considering competing opportunities, the health insurance offered can definitely be a deciding factor. While group health insurance is a great way to distinguish your company in the job market, it isn’t the only tool at your disposal. If you currently have a health plan, or if you don’t, there are other benefits that current and prospective employees find highly desirable as well.
- Group Life Insurance – Employees are able to obtain life insurance through the group plan. If they apply during open enrollment there is generally no underwriting.
- Group Short-Term Disability – Employees are able to obtain short-term disability insurance for disabilities that restrict their ability to work.
- Group Long-Term Disability – Employees may encounter a long-term condition that prevents them from working. Long Term Disability insurance provides peace of mind for their future income.
- Group Dental – Insurance that can provide coverage for preventative, basic, and advanced dental care.
- Group Vision – Coverage for exams, frames, lenses, and contact lenses.
All of these benefits can be offered as employer-sponsored plans or voluntary plans.
To learn more and discuss your needs, please send us an email or give us a call at 800-303-6329.