November 4, 2014
Open Enrollment starts November 15, 2014 with applications due by 12/15/14 for 1/1/15 coverage start date.
The process is pretty simple. Like anything else, it helps to have the right information when you start. We suggest that you bring the following to your appointment to apply for coverage.
- Address for everyone applying for coverage
- Social Security Number for everyone in the household
- Immigration documents (if applicable)
- Income Information for 2014 (pay stubs or other appropriate documents)
- An estimate of your household income for 2015
- Current policy information
- Insurance card for current policy
Having all the right information speeds up the process and prevents going back to the carrier or market place with additional information.
If you have questions about your specific situation, please contact us.